We provide downloadable documents such as user manuals, product datasheet, product brochures, product leaflets, etc.
IoT is a key development direction of China's strategic emerging industries and an important part of the digital economy, which connects everything in the world to the Internet through information sensing devices in accordance with agreed protocols, and exchanges and communicates information to achieve intelligent identification, location, tracking, monitoring, and management. It connects everything in the world to the Internet through information-sensing devices in accordance with agreed protocols, and exchanges and communicates information to achieve intelligent identification, positioning, tracking, monitoring, and management. Most IoT devices use Internet Protocol (IP) to provide functions and information. At this point, VoIP and IoT technologies have a basis for integration. As the IoT grows, the value of VoIP services will continue to expand. For example, loT and VoIP synergy will drive the development of a series of new applications such as smart homes, connected cars,s and smart hotels. The following is an example of one of the China Telematics car IOV project.Contact us
· Car owners call for help through the car rearview mirror with one click.
· The call is precisely sent to the nearest auto 4S store or insurance company to achieve rescue quickly.
· Inbound calls must be authenticated by the platform, and non-authenticated calls cannot be connected, preventing car owners from being harassed.
· When a dispute arises between a car owner and a 4S store or insurance company, users can retrieve the recording for confirmation, and the recording is available for any call as evidence.
· When a vehicle breakdown or traffic accident occurs, the owner contacts the customer service center through the car rearview mirror terminal.
· The owner chooses whether to make the call with one key according to the demand. When the car owner chooses to make the call, the car rearview mirror dials the designated called number through the embedded soft-phone app.
· The car 4S store or insurance company customer service receives the distress call and connects to the car owner's phone.
· The customer service center receives the call and proactively pushes a phone number of the nearest auto store or insurance company to the rearview mirror.
·When the 4S store or insurance company has a question and needs to confirm with the car owner, call the service number directly, and customer service will transfer the call to the corresponding car mirror terminal according to the car owner ID provided by the 4S store or insurance company.
·The car rearview mirror terminal receives the call and connects the call.